Thank you to all supporters who came out to Pine Ridge GC for my fundraising event on May 15th! It was a big success. We had a great day, perfect weather, and the course was in excellent condition. It’s going to be a great season this year on PGA Tour Canada. Check back soon for results!
Had a great event on Sunday. Finished 2nd and gave myself a chance to win. I lost by one shot. Always feels good to get back into the mix and get the adrenaline going. Looking forward to one more event before i head back to Canada.
Go to the Contact Page to download the Info & Registration Forms for the 2013 Tyler Mancini Golf Fundraiser @ Pine Ridge GC
My 2nd annual golf fundraiser will be held on May 15th, 2013 @ Pine Ridge Golf Club. It will be a Texas Scramble format, 4 person teams. $125/player which includes lunch, range balls, green fee + cart, dinner, prizes to follow. Make sure you keep the day clear and contact myself or Pine Ridge for more info. Look forward to seeing you out there!
It’s been a frustrating start to the 2013 season. I recently had to WD due to lower back pain. I am getting treatment and feel confident i will back in action without missing anymore events. Check back soon for results!
With a few extra events added to my fall schedule, some good results finally came through. I finished T8th at Canadian Tour Fall Q School and received full status for next year on which is now PGATour Canada. I won for the first time in 2013 on the Championship Players Tour based in AZ. I also played in PGA Q School first stage which was my first attempt. Unfortunately , I didn’t get through. I will start the 2013 season in February playing on the Gateway Pro Tour in Arizona, followed by the PGATour Canada in the summer. Check back soon for results.
Well the results are in, unfortunately I finished 91st on the Canadian Tour Order of Merit. The top 90 retain cards for the 2013 season. Results aside, I thought I worked really hard this year and saw some big improvements. I made 3 of 8 cuts on the Canadian Tour. Missed two cuts by a single shot. I keep taking steps to where I need to be with my game and look forward to attending PGA Q School this fall. I want to thank everyone who supported me this year and appreciate it very much!
So far the Canadian Tour season is going pretty well. I made cuts in Edmonton & Winnipeg. It was great to play the weekend in my hometown with lots of support. I’m looking forward to spending some time with family during my time off. I will be back in action August 16 th in Windsor, Ontario.
Canadian Tour Q School was a success! I got my card and status back for the 2012 season. Really looking forward to a great year on tour and climbing up those leaderboards. I will be playing a full season, starting in Victoria on June 7th.
Anyone that is interested in supporting me at my fundraiser at Pine Ridge at the end of May, please contact Pine Ridge or myself in the contact page for more info.
Welcome to my website!
I was born in 1984 and graduated with a B. Comm (honors) degree majoring in Marketing from the University of Manitoba in 2008. My home town is Winnipeg, Manitoba where I have lived all my life.
I have recently been working with Derek Ingram who is the Mens National Coach for Team Canada. My sports psychologist is Andrew Friesen. I have also been working with trainer Keith Wilson from Pro Advantage Training based out of Phoenix, Arizona.
I turned professional in August 2009. Since then, I’ve played on the Gateway Pro Tour, CPT, Pepsi Tour & All-American Tour in Arizona. I’ve also played the Canadian Tour since 2010. I look forward to a great season in 2013.
Please check back soon for results and feel free to contact me if you have any questions or comments. Thank you for supporting Tyler Mancini Golf!
- 3rd 2011 Selkirk Pro-Am (71) $450
- 39 th 2011 Gateway Pro Tour Event #4 – $1010
- T30 2011 Gateway Pro Tour Event #1 – $1275
- T46 2010 Canadian Tour Desert Dunes Classic – $664
- Won 2010 Cardiac Classic Pro-Am (65) $2000
- Won 2010 Selkirk Pro-Am (67) $1000
- Earned 2010 Canadian Tour Card @ Florida Winter Qualifying School
- Played 2010 Gateway Tour Desert Winter Series
- T2 2009 Manitoba Electric League Pro-Am – $1200
- T11 2009 Cardiac Classic Pro Am – $200 (first paycheck as pro)
- Turned Professional August 2009
- 2009 Finalist for Manitoba Amateur Golfer of the Year
- Won 2009 Manitoba Mid-Amateur Championship
- Won 2009 Manitoba Match Play Championship
- 2 nd 2008 Manitoba PGA Manitoba Electric League Pro-Am – Pine Ridge G.C.
- 2 nd 2008 Manitoba PGA Cardiac Classic Pro-Am – Pine Ridge G.C.
- T5 08′ Manitoba Amateur
- 2 nd place finish 08′ Transcona Open
- Medalist 08′ Manitoba Match Play
- Member of Team Manitoba in 08′ North American Cup Matches
- T9 07′ Manitoba Amateur
- T9 07′ Canadian University Championships @ Kingswood Park
- Team Captain of University of Manitoba Golf Team 06′- 07′
- Member of Team Manitoba in 06′ North American Cup Matches
- T8 06′ Manitoba Amateur
- T58 06′ Free Press Classic (Canadian Tour Event)
- Member of Team Canada at 04′ World University Games, Thailand
- Medalist 04′ Manitoba Match Play
- Hold 2 Individual and 4 Team scoring records, University of Manitoba Golf Team
- Competed in 05′ and 06′ Canadian Men’s Amateur Championship
- Competed in 4 Canadian University Championships
- T1 06′ Concordia Invitational at Meadows G.C. in Moorhead, MN
- T6 06′ U of Victoria Turkey Shoot-out
- T3 06′ Erv Kaiser Invitational at North Dakota State
- T2 05′ Erv Kaiser Invitational at North Dakota State
- T4 05′ Sioux Invitational, Grand Forks, ND
- Member of 02′ Manitoba Junior Provincial Team
- 2nd place finish 02′ Manitoba Junior Championship
- Member of winning team 02′ Manitoba/Minnesota Matches
- Volunteered at McDonald’s Small Fry Junior Clinics, Golf Central, MB
- Volunteered at Nike Camp for Inner City Kids, The Meadows, MB
- Volunteered at 08′ Bison Charity tournament, Elmhurst G.C
- Lowest Tournament Score: 63
- First Hole in One – July 12 th , 2011 – Pine Ridge G.C. Hole #3 – 341 yards – Par 4 – Driver